Buktikan Sendiri apa yang saya alami.

Rasakan sendiri, bagaimana rasanya setiap saat ada sms konfirmasi bahwa sesorang telah mentranser uang kedalam rekening anda.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

bridal stores

I would like to take this opportunity to share with you my personal feelings about my experience with House of Brides. From start to finish I have been VERY impressed. The House of Brides website is well organized and my wedding party and I were able to browse through numerous options of designers and dresses before even going to the bridal stores. Ordering the dresses was quick and easy and the staff at House of Brides were both fast and polite in responding to my e- mails. The dresses just arrived today (very quick service - just over 2 months from the time I ordered) and they are absolutely beautiful. Thank you SO much for the opportunity to experience this great service over the internet. I have already recommended it to three other brides and will continue to recommend it to others.

0 comments: