Buktikan Sendiri apa yang saya alami.

Rasakan sendiri, bagaimana rasanya setiap saat ada sms konfirmasi bahwa sesorang telah mentranser uang kedalam rekening anda.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stephen Yearick Couture Wedding Dress

Stephen Yearick Couture Wedding Dress Style 12705

I just wanted to write and say what a wonderful experience Stephen Yearick Couture Wedding Dress I had with ordering my wedding dress from you. I put my order in two weeks ago on Sunday, and my wedding dress arrived yesterday! The dress is in perfect condition...I have no idea how you guys got my dress to me so fast as every where else told me it would take 14 weeks at least, and you guys did it in less than 2 weeks...Again, Thank you so much and I will be ordering the bridesmaid dress shortly...
Because of you I will save $400 dollars, and weeks worth of waiting.

0 comments: